The VitaGuard® monitor VG 2100 supervises the crucial vital functions respiration and heart rate in children, adolescents and adults. This gives physicians, medical caregivers and patient caregivers security, both in outpatient and inpatient use of the monitor.
- Monitoring: Heart rate and respiration
- Operating time with battery/rechargeable battery: min. 24 hours
- Display: LCD graphic display, 5 LEDs
- Alarm signal: acoustic and optical
- Memory types: Event, long-term, trend, compliance
- Data transmission: USB
- Data evaluation with the evaluation software VitaWin®