The VitaGuard® VG 310 monitor supervises the crucial vital functions pulse rate and oxygen saturation of the blood (SpO2). This gives physicians, medical caregivers and patient caregivers security, both in outpatient and inpatient use of the monitor.
- Monitoring: Oxygen saturation, pulse rate
- Operating time with battery/rechargeable battery: min. 8 hours
- Display: LCD graphic display, 4 LEDs
- Alarm signal: acoustic and optical
- Memory types: Event, long-term, trend, compliance
- Data transmission: USB
- Data evaluation with the evaluation software VitaWin®