The new generation of Heinen + Löwenstein heating beds and resuscitation units sets new standards in neonatology. The complete revision of the previous components makes Lifetherm 2002/3 a real professional for use in hospitals.
Individual details have been more consistently adapted to practical use and have also had an effect on the design of the equipment.
A resuscitation unit with various options for optimal adaptation to the intended use, the needs of the infant and the operating personnel.
- Swivelling, fast-reacting radiant heater with integrated examination light
- Conductive heat through heated gel mattress
- Quiet electric height adjustment (up to 30 cm) with operation from both sides via foot switch*
- Gentle electrical inclination of the deck at the push of a button
- Foldable side windows available in different heights
- Skin temperature control and display (accuracy ± 0.1°C)*
- Two-sided hinged and one-piece lid available for the lying surface*
- Sturdy rails for mounting tableaus and ventilator
- Standard rails for attaching accessories such as catheter holders, trays or extraction units*